SEO Durham, Local SEO
Dominate search. Win Sales.
Want to create real revenue results? It starts with cementing an unmissable and irresistible online presence. Our mission is to keep you on top of your competitors when it comes to online search, so you can turn your website into a full-time salesperson. Look at the facts: 70% of search engine users click on non-paid (organic) listings instead of the ads. Not only do you need to be up there in the organic search results for the keywords your customers are using – you need to be ready with content they will find useful and relevant at that specific stage of their buying journey.
We invest hundreds of hours in testing new innovative SEO techniques before deploying our SEO services.
We specialise in creating Durham, County Durham SEO strategies for local businesses and enterprises that will ensure you dominate Google search results and win over your ideal customers with the content they’ll love.
We focus on the metrics that bring game-changing results. Our team of SEO experts use comprehensive research to uncover where the real growth opportunities are. We pinpoint how to rank for the most profitable and relevant keywords. Every strategy is painstakingly customised to your unique business - nothing cookie-cutter. These are the SEO services Durham has been waiting for.
To achieve long term, stable results you must drive the right kind of traffic to your website. We optimise campaigns from two perspectives: on-site and off-site.
Unlike Paid Media, SEO can’t be bought. But it can be earned and we’ll earn it for you. At Found, SEO permeates everything we do. We live, sleep and dream it.
What Does Search Engine Optimization Do?
Search engine optimization is responsible for taking specific actions and implementing specific practices both internally and externally to your website to increase the traffic on your website.
- Helps in increasing your visibility
- Keep you ahead of your competitors
- Attracts potential consumers
- Responsive website to rank higher
- Increase the number of the right audience on your website
- Increase rankings and sales
- Organic traffic
We always make sure that we deliver high-quality best Durham SEO services, that will benefit you and help you in reaching the heights of success.
SEO Services Durham
The better the keywords, the higher the chances of traffic.
Our SEO agency team searches competitive keywords to increase the visibility of your website. It is one of the most critical steps to improve your ranking in SERPs (Search Engine Result Pages).
On-page SEO services represent the process of perfecting metadata information, media, website code, and user-friendly content for search engines. Why is it so important? You could have the best content on the internet for your target keywords, but if the on-page SEO is not optimized for those keywords, you will never rank on search engines.
Our team of SEO experts ensures that your meta descriptions, meta tags, internal and external linking, and image optimization are up to the mark.
Link building services is one of the main factors for increasing rank. If it is done incorrectly, it may cost you much money.
How we do it?
- We start your link building process by outreaching to quality publications. It is usually considered one of the tedious parts of link building, but we love doing it for you.
- Behind every link you buy is a savvy writer who creates unique content for you. We guarantee your article will be 100% plagiarism-free, relevant, and grammatically correct.
- The placement of your link within an article is crucial. After the primary outreach process is completed and your content has passed the tight scrutiny of our editorial team, we finally place your link within the main content and optimize it to get the maximum link juice.
You can think of an SEO Audit as an evaluation of a website that grades the site for its ability to appear in search engine results pages.
Audits are completed by checking each step on your audit list and finding any issues that need to be repaired or improved to boost your page’s search engine performance.
Think of it as a report card for your site’s “Googleability.” Your site might be wonderful, well-designed, and clean.
But if search engines can’t read your website, the pages you put hard work into may not ever see the light of day.
A full audit gives you an actionable plan that helps to:
- Compare yourself to competitors and use your findings to your advantage.
- Identify what changes need to be made (and how to change them).
- Get a general overview of the SEO efficiency of your site.
- Uncover your website’s weaknesses and fix them.
- Set some expectations for your website’s future.